Saturday, May 24, 2008

Free Muvies En Spanihs

words of a disappointed love



Explicame what reason I do not look at the face? Will not want to notice that you still love

Your eyes show passion and false sentiment by the fact that you reject me

while you're dying inside. You know you can not forget, much less deceive

If before inventing love, and I was loving you I'll be honest and confess,
not temiento: I miss you ... where will this love, little ilusion ? I ask every instant fail but I know your pride and attitude prevent me recover deny feeling love.
Conmigo no podras,
I know you more, you still love me. No matter that today
stay away from me; morning. Today
disguise what you feel for me and very willing to win,
even say that I hate and the love is gone, look at my eyes, c
onvenceme that you no longer love me,
And then if you do not more songs will not say another word.
not pretend when you say you love me that was in the past, but love can not forget there is always recorded in your diary is preserved love story of two novels and poems of love the live at your side is not my girl you do such harm
knowing you love me "And where will this love, every bit of the illusion?
ask me every moment I know that I missed but your pride and your attitude prevent me recover deny feeling love. Me
you can not, I know you more, you still love me.
No matter how far from me I'll miss tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment