Thursday, June 11, 2009

Z Transforms Fibonacci Series

Incognita


Sitting in a coffee shop, looking at the scenery ...
the ashes of a cigarette and a vodka nor cold nor hot ...

Its taste is rather unpleasant ...
There, in the sea of \u200b\u200bmemories ...
awaiting your arrival or perhaps rudeness

Wondering Why am I here?

will be good or bad the wait ...
The answer is a mystery ...
not what my fate with her ...

But here I am ... watching the rain fall ...

I do not feel cold or hot ...
not feel sadness or anger ... It's just


unknown ... still not mine, nor is any other
But and I love ...
Gradually
I go ... I see the silhouette of her body ...

His wavy hair and strange ...

walk Its essence
delicious ... I admit ...

fragrance is my drug ... And drug
fence!

That neither kills nor
revive ... I just became addicted


greets me with a kiss on the neck ...

tickling
I love!
sits on my desk, lights his cigar ...

Silently watching me ... smile ...


And I think ... this is pathetic!

("If you love should not suffer ... not wasting time or wasting tears Waiting for your words ... If you love ... say it ... " I love you! Steal a kiss Neither streets or you keep it ... is the unknown or the knowledge of the truth ... is better to try to give up easily

...") I look ...
us
kiss your lips!
oh! and longed to try ...

then the mystery is solved
and my conclusion is
If you love, why not say so?

0 comments:

Post a Comment