Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Copenhagen Excess Baggage Companies

Public Works and mismatches

Snow me is a hostile environment.
.
I've been a couple of times in the ski resort of Candanchu for professional matters, I had to use chains, I saw my car buried in snow ...

and wanted to see was that in summer,

and step tread France, three miles above.


At one point I say goodbye, I spent the exit Canfranc-station whose famous scenes were filmed Doctor Zhivago "and I was stuck in the tunnel Somport, almost 9 km I guess the tunnel will be video-monitored and that will make a Pirula misconduct in a tunnel, so round tunnel. I was surprised that on a day in late July was not any traffic, or cars or trucks. We and some other clueless.


The tunnel came to light in French Pyrenees, a beautiful valley, and lasts for a mountain road, narrow, badly maintained with the firm, which made me walk several miles to find somewhere to reverse the direction. It seems awkward to tunnel expensive and technically demanding Super Long, joining local roads, it seems that on this occasion were French residents who missed the program, "so people just use it and choose the other steps in the Pyrenees (Irun and La Jonquera).

These 8 km tunnel, opened in 2003, which cost an egg secure, safe and saving miles of curves to cross the Pyrenees, and yet there it is, practically obsolete, or so it gave me.

worst thing is that it runs parallel to another tunnel, the railway, built in the early twentieth century to join Zaragoza and Pau, past the famous station Canfranc.

was in use just twelve years, from 1928 to 1940. Now, closed at both ends, it only serves as an emergency exit road tunnel, with which communicates through galleries.

With what joy has always spent money ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment