Monday, August 31, 2009

Biology Lab Manual Lab #1



must be a professional bias, but I have an irrepressible tendency to take the pulse.
.
Taking the pulse does not work at all today, when the patient monitors closely monitor thousands of screens, which among other variables controlled blood pressure and heart rate.

old But we can not avoid, and each morning we approached the bedside and took her pulse, so I do every morning I go to the patients and their derechona palp dolls and puppets, they exhibit no shame.

Some believe that this is something personal, but is it something personal?
.
De nothing personal, I will take the pulse and that pulse is as informative as it was reading the newspaper during the transition Alcázar, much more than read the ABC, or indeed the country, who knew nothing nothing.
.

There are days that I perceive what was formerly called "cross of death": the heart rate and blood will rise and the temperature will drop, now called shock-and in those circumstances rebel and kill the messenger.


"You are very sick," I say and they, in their madness, they call me "Dr. Mengele! Dr. Death! Dr. Hell! Dr. Montes! But I'm still trying to empathize with them, and seek to heal, and if not, unless your soul is saved.

do not know if I'll get it.

--------
PS-This is a kind of frieze of followers. Does anyone know why it does not contain some of the more conspicuous? I tell you: they are subsumed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment