Monday, May 16, 2011

How To Get Honeycombs In Jeans

The calling environment in the electoral program called "democracy" ...

I'm reading the electoral programs (to call in the manner usually accepted) that are falling on my hands. The environment is caricatured in a loo at all sad that I have read so far. To that I would not call Environment but "nano environment" or street cleaning issues the best. But given that we speak of what we call Democracy is the "tulicren" as a contribution to the science of gastronomy. I heard that the lists of the major parties of Ciudad Real, and maybe some more are, somehow, operated by the lord of the manor. What to name names if it does not matter, we are human and at the end, what it is to survive.

But little things like this aside, the concept of environment that appears in these informative materials and propaganda is a striking inconsistency. It is as if we lived in one of the paved streets, I suppose, Disneyland and were a simple matter of cosmetics in the face of customers ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment